You are responsible for a set of prospects with the goal of working with them to convert them to Jarviss customers. You will work on the Belgian mid-market (companies between 250 and 5000 PCs) in the Flanders – Brussels region.
Your primary contacts are IT managers, CIO’s, CISO’s, network/system administrators, IT&OT Security managers.
You make the first contact with the goal of introducing Jarviss. Meetings with the customer are done by phone, on site or digitally depending on the situation. You will be supported by experienced pre-sales and network/security specialists. You are responsible for the full commercial follow-up of possible projects which includes: making offers, negotiating discounts with suppliers, defending offers with the client, relationship management, working out public tenders, …
Jarviss is looking for an ambitious relationship builder and relationship manager. We invest in long-term relationships where trust is crucial. As account manager, you are the first contact with the client and the primary face of Jarviss for those clients in your portfolio. Your appearance is therefore crucial.
You build relationships not only during formal conversations but also during informal activities. We expect the account manager to take the necessary initiatives in this regard.
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Preferably in a commercial position
- Basic knowledge of IT architectures & systems is a plus (concepts such as switch, firewall, AP, VLAN, SSID, router, security policy, virtualization, …).
- Knowledge of data networks & basic cybersecurity principles is a plus
- Perfect Dutch
- Good knowledge of the English language is a necessity.
- Good knowledge of the spoken French language is a plus
- Social & strong communication skills
- Networking & making first contacts is easy for you
- In possession of driving license B
- Can work independently and can be trusted in working when needed regardless of standard office hours.
- You are part of a scale-up and can therefore contribute to the growth of the company.
- We provide extensive training in IT architectures, data networks & cybersecurity
- You will be guided by experienced commercial colleagues and experts in the field of Cybersecurity & data networks.
- We foresee a competitive salary including a very attractive variable package.
- We expect someone who can work independently. Standard office hours are a formality for this candidate, he or she gets the job done and works when it suits him or her best as long as the result is there.
- The Jarviss office is located in Lochristi and is easily accessible regardless of the standard morning traffic jams. However, we give the confidence and freedom to – in consultation – work independently from home.
- Included in the remuneration package:
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Smartphone + subscription
- Company car + fuel card
- meal vouchers
- You will join a dynamic team of entrepreneurs. We work hard but we invest equally hard in group building and spirit within the company. Jarviss is a family that values “together.”