You are responsible for designing, implementing and supporting our solutions at customers with a specific focus on cyber security technology (firewalling, endpoint security, Multi factor authentication, cloud security, (I) OT, …). Your mission is to assist our customers with any issue that comes their way and thus to be a Trusted Advisor. Your primary contacts are IT managers & network, security & system administrators. Depending on the situation, projects can be carried out on-site at the customer (Flanders), remotely from the office (Lochristi) or at home.
You are co-responsible for the operational follow-up of these projects. You are the technical lead and therefore also the primary technical point of contact for the customer. Your insights and experiences ensure that the customer sleeps better knowing that their infrastructure is secured with best practices.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in designing, integrating, configuring and supporting cybersecurity solutions
- Experience with technologies such as Palo Alto networks, FortiNet, CheckPoint, Cisco, TrendMicro, SentinelOne, SilverFort, … are an added valueKnowledge of, and affinity for, OT and IIoT, automation & Industry 4.0, is an added value.
- Perfect Dutch
- Good knowledge of the English language is a necessity
- Good knowledge of the spoken French language is a plus
- Social & easy to communicate
- In possession of driving license B
- You’re an independent “get the job done” type of person.
- You are part of a start-up and can therefore contribute to the growth of the company.
- Jarviss is an environment with a lot of attention for personal growth and development. Eagerness to grow is rewarded with extensive opportunities for study and training.
- You will join a team of experienced colleagues and experts in the domain of Cybersecurity & data networks.
- We provide competitive remuneration including:
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Smartphone + subscription
- Company car + fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- The Jarviss office is located in Lochristi and is easily accessible regardless of the standard morning traffic jams. However, we give the confidence and freedom to work independently from home – in consultation and where possible for the customer.
- You will join a dynamic team of entrepreneurs with a “work hard play hard” mentality. We work hard but we invest just as hard in teambuilding and the spirit within the company. Jarviss is a family that attaches great importance to the value “together”.