As a NOC consultant you are part of an experienced team of network and security consultants and you handle and trouble shoot the issues and change request from our customers in relation to their network & security infrastructure. You are responsible for the different tickets of the different customers making sure that they are supported according to their service contracts and SLA’s. NOC consultants have remote contact with customers and rarely go onsite. You work from the Jarviss offices or from home. You will be supported by experienced engineers helping you to trouble shoot advanced incidents or supervising and approving change requests.
You are overall responsible for the satisfaction rate of the customer.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of IT architectures
- Good understanding of routing & security protocols
- Experience with IT tools like wireshark, …
- Perfect Dutch
- Good knowledge of the English language is a necessity
- Good knowledge of the spoken French language is a plus
- Excellent writing skills in Dutch and English
- Social & easy to communicate
- In possession of driving license B
- You’re an “get the job done” type of person.
Experience with technologies such as Juniper Networks, Palo Alto networks, FortiNet, CheckPoint, Cisco, TrendMicro, SentinelOne, SilverFort, … are an added value.
- You are part of a scale-up and can therefore have a significant impact in the further development of the company
- Jarviss is an environment with a lot of attention for personal growth and development. Eagerness to grow is rewarded with extensive opportunities for study and training.
- You will join a team of experienced colleagues and experts in the domain of Cybersecurity & data networks.
- We provide competitive remuneration including:
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Smartphone + subscription
- Company car + fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- The Jarviss offices are located in Lochristi and WestMalle and are easily accessible regardless of the standard morning traffic jams. However, we give the confidence and freedom to work independently from home – in consultation and where possible for the customer.
- You will join a dynamic team of entrepreneurs with a “work hard play hard” mentality. We work hard but we invest just as hard in teambuilding and the spirit within the company. Jarviss is a family that attaches great importance to the value “team”.