Our SOC is a central hub equipped with technology, skills and procedures to detect, analyze and respond to potential cyber threats within our customers environment. Our detection & respond service, proprietary build on marketleading XDR & SOAR technology, continuously monitors the customers network, users and systems to ensure that any threat or incident is promptly identified and addressed. As a SOC consultant you are part of the SOC team and you investigate and analyze potential threats reported by our systems or by our customers. You respond to customer escalations and you advise on appropriate actions to be taken.
- Investigate, document and advise on reported incidents and threats
- Report on security breaches, along with their root cause and impact
- Create reports that will allow experts to make changes in the security policies or infrastructure
- Come up with improvements to upgrade the customers cybersecurity maturity
- Update the company’s security systems regularly to avoid any cyberattack
- Build and implement automation playbooks on market leading SOAR technology
- Continuously improve and build the Jarviss detection & response service
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of IT architectures
- Good understanding of routing & security protocols
- Conducted red & blue teaming exercises
- Be familiar with computer forensics
- Administrative skills in various operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Proficient in programming languages, such as C, C#, Python, Perl, Java, PHP,
- Perfect Dutch
- Good knowledge of the English language is a necessity
- Good knowledge of the spoken French language is a plus
- Excellent writing skills in Dutch and English
- Social & easy to communicate
- In possession of driving license B
- You’re a “get the job done” type of person.
- Experience with technologies such as Juniper Networks, Palo Alto networks, FortiNet, CheckPoint, Cisco, TrendMicro, SentinelOne, SilverFort, … are an added value.
- You are part of a scale-up and can therefore have a significant impact in the further development of the company
- Jarviss is an environment with a lot of attention for personal growth and development. Eagerness to grow is rewarded with extensive opportunities for study and training.
- You will join a team of experienced colleagues and experts in the domain of Cybersecurity & data networks.
- We provide competitive remuneration including:
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Smartphone + subscription
- Company car + fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- The Jarviss offices are located in Lochristi and WestMalle and are easily accessible regardless of the standard morning traffic jams. However, we give the confidence and freedom to work independently from home – in consultation and where possible for the customer.
- You will join a dynamic team of entrepreneurs with a “work hard play hard” mentality. We work hard but we invest just as hard in teambuilding and the spirit within the company. Jarviss is a family that attaches great importance to the value “team”.